Universal Machine & Tool Co., Inc. is a precision machine shop with highly skilled personnel operating a full complement of CNC and conventional equipment to meet your needs for precision machine work in any material.
Some of our most highly demanded services include:
· CNC Machining (Ones & Twos to Low Volume)
· Close Tolerance & Small Part Machining
· Multi-Axis Milling and Turning
· CAD Design Assistance and Consultation
· Prototypes to Production Manufacturing
· Small Component Parts and Assembly
· WaterJet Cutting
· Laser Engraving
· Metal Finishing (Anodize, Plating, etc.)
· Custom Fabrication
· Field Service
· Equipment Rebuilds
Universal Machine provides design engineering and fabrication for specialized machinery, and also supplies proprietary machinery to the book manufacturing industry. Rebuilding of production machinery is offered as an economical alternative to the purchase of new, expensive equipment.
Through our affiliate, Gillespie, Inc., we are proud to offer complete millwright and equipment relocation services. Check out the link to Gillespie, Inc. for additional information and capabilities.